|Grass or all-weather pitch
(includes 2 adults & 10amp power supply)
|Grass or all-weather pitch
(includes 2 adults, at least one over 50, & 10amp power)
(includes 2 adults & 16amp power supply & water & grey waste drainage & TV aerial point)
(includes 2 adults, at least one over 50, & 16amp power supply & water & grey waste drainage & TV aerial point)
|Additional adults (17+)|
|Child (5 – 16)|
|Infant (0- 4)|
|Gazebo or pup tent|
As a small park we do have to impose the cancellation conditions shown below. For your peace of mind our cancellation scheme will cover you for the most common reasons for having to cancel your holiday.
1. Deposits are non-refundable unless cancelled within 7 days of initial booking.
2. Full payment must be paid at least 42 days prior to the start of your holiday or we have the right to cancel your holiday and retain the deposit.
3. Cancellation must be made in writing.
4. If cancellation is made less than 42 days prior to the start of your holiday, no refund will be made, unless covered by our cancellation plan.
5. If you have not arrived within 24 hours of your arrival day and we have not been notified, we reserve the right to re-let your pitch
6. Touring pitches are available from 1pm, check out by 11am on your day of departure.
Charges (taken at time of booking)
|Touring Season, Nightly rate|
‘Choose Woodovis for our first attempt to holiday with grandchildren without their parents. Stayed in a spotless & comfortable static caravan, for 5 days, that was a new exciting experience for the children, the story teller and circus skills went down well. The pool was a great success it was hard to keep our water babies out. There is a lot to do close by, but the children felt at home so we didn’t go off site very much‘
~ Tripadvisor.co.uk August 2016
‘Dog friendly comfortable caravan holiday’
~ Tripadvisor.co.uk September 2016
‘Peace perfect peace.’
~ Tripadvisor.co.uk, September 2016
‘From the warm and friendly welcome to the wide range of spotless and excellently maintained facilities it was a joy from start to finish.’
~ Tripadvisor, October 2016
‘Just don’t stop what you are doing!! Lovely peaceful site , brilliant activities, so safe my 5 year old grandson was able to wander from our caravan to his parents caravan alone a new experience for him, so pleased with himself!! daughter already booked for next spring half term. Spotless , very well equipped caravans.’
~ Tripadvisor November 2016
‘The park is maintained to a very high standard. Facilities are great and spotlessly clean. Staff are extremely helpful and friendly, and take a pride in their surroundings. Pitches are level and a good size. Thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to get back soon.’
~ Tripadvisor April 2017